Wednesday, October 29, 2014

About Me.


I am 33 years old, a fit and healthy mom of a 3 year old boy and happily married to the man of my dreams.  I like to cook, run, work out, read and crochet. I work in Supply Chain Management, which means I have a pretty sedentary job, but I try to stay active and eat well most of the time. 

Before my accident I had always longed for braces, but didn't get them as a kid. I had moderate crowding of my teeth, and just before my wedding in 2010 I had my 6 top front teeth capped to make them straighter, whiter and fake the 'perfect teeth' look. I was quite happy with the results and it really helped me feel much better about my smile. I didn't really give my teeth another thought until my accident on August 12, 2014. All that changed....real fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment