Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Welcome!

Hi Everyone, welcome to my personal blog about an unexpected jaw trauma that resulted in a severely fractured jaw, major dental damage and my journey through to recovery.  I hope that this is helpful - I found in my searching that there aren't a lot of blogs out there dealing with this kind of jaw trauma, and I hope that someone might find my experiences and first-hand knowledge helpful.

This is my first blog, and I welcome your feedback. I will also answer your questions as best I can, this is a pretty unique situation and any help I can provide, I will.

Please also accept my apologies for this blog being written out of order. I'm trying to catch up on almost 3 months of experience, while simultaneously writing posts of current experiences so that I'm capturing them at the time and not always looking backward trying to remember things. So you might see "current" information before the back story. Really....so sorry for the confusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment