Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanks for reading!

Yesterday I made the decision to share the fact that I'm blogging like this on Facebook.  Judging by the amount of traffic I've gotten since then, I'm guessing that all you readers are my friends and family...and maybe a few 'Facebook friends', folks I've met along the way but who don't know me all that well.

Anyways, thanks for your interest in what I'm doing. I know I was making some pretty funny posts on Facebook, and I haven't gotten there with this blog yet. It doesn't mean I'm not taking it all as lightly as I can, but blogging is a much more personal thing, and so I am doing it with some solemnity for now. Once I get more comfortable, I hope to be a little more lighthearted here!

A few of you have reached out to me to share your support and let me know that you have confidence in my inner strength to handle all this. For this, I cannot say a big enough THANK YOU!!!! This is both a serious thing to go through, and also only a minor blip in time....and I acknowledge that.  I know that my mind has a huge degree of control over which one of those things it is, but sometimes it's hard to exercise that control.  So your words are invaluable to me in those times.

If you have any comments or suggestions for me in this, please feel free to share! And again...thanks for checking out what I'm doing here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment